To learn how to delete cookies go to “How to delete cookies” page
Please note that all services offered by this website are purely for entertainment purposes only – as advised by the Law of the Land. Please read on.
All information, content and product descriptions contained within www.trimatrixhealing.com is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute or provide advice given by a physician, pharmacist or any other licensed health professional. The information and content on this website are not intended and should not be used for treating any health problems or diseases or to make self-diagnosis. Product packaging, materials and descriptions may contain different information than shown on this website. Contact your doctor or health care provider or a certified aromatherapist immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem or an allergic reaction to aromatherapy products. Information and statements regarding www.trimatrixhealing.com aromatherapy products have not been evaluated by FDA or any other medical body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
The products and services found herein are offered in an effort to assist individuals in their effort of achieving spiritual and personal growth and no guarantees can be given for the success of the process given. The content needs to be treated as educational and it is expected that the reader exercises his / her discrimination, free will and free choice, taking full responsibility for their own physical and emotional wellbeing.
STATEMENT OF FACT
Bromley Therapies is providing this site www.trimatrixhealing.com and its written content on an “AS IS” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. www.trimatrixhealing.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this website is accurate, complete or current. Bromley Therapies or any of the representatives will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website (http://www.trimatrixhealing.com) and any of its products and services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and any claims of third parties.
Privacy Statement of www.trimatrixhealing.com
This privacy statement only covers the www.trimatrixhealing.com website and does not extend to links to other websites.
The only personal information, the www.trimatrixhealing.com may collect from you via this website, is your email address and any other personal information which you forward to us by e-mail or by form/s provided on this website. This information will be processed in accordance with and will comply with, the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information about our Organisation and Website
This website is operated and controlled by the Bromley Therapies. We are based in United Kingdom.
You can access our Web sites home page and browse our sites without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web sites
Our Web sites do not enable our visitors automatically to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Our Web sites do include links to third party Web service providers.
Normally, links to Web sites operated by the Bromley Therapies will open in the same Web browser window as the linking page. Links to Web sites outside of the Bromley Therapies family of Web sites will open a new browser window.
- Bromley Therapies websites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information on a linked Web site.
- Bromley Therapies websites do not endorse the organisations sponsoring these Web sites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products or services they offer.
- Bromley Therapies websites cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials on linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization directly from the sponsor of the linked Web site.
- Bromley Therapies websites will not link to any Web site that exhibits, endorses or promotes hate, bias, or discrimination. Furthermore, trimatrixhealing.com reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or conflicts with trimatrixhealing.com mission or policies.
- Bromley Therapies websites are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
To learn how to delete cookies go to “How to delete cookies” page
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
Your personal information will be processed for the following specified purposes:
- processing or replying to your requests;
- sending you information which you have requested;
- auditing usage of this website; and monitoring usage of this website to enable the www.trimatrixhealing.com to update and tailor the website to meet the needs of users.
- No company or individual will be authorised knowingly by the www.trimatrixhealing.com to make use of membership data on their website.
Cancellation Policy –
Any cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before your therapy session in order to avoid being charged. If you do not cancel with 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the session. No shows are not eligible for the free cancellation. If you need to cancel a session, please call on 07521 378 701. The final discretion to refund lies with the proprietor of trimatrixhealing.com
We strive to provide the best possible service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the services offered, we will be happy to issue you a refund for services not performed. If you have paid for a package in full, you will be refunded for unused sessions and services.
If for any reason, you are late and not present the session will deem to have started from the agreed time and continue as so for the remainder of the time booked.
If you think that you are running late please call on 07521 378 701
A lateness of more than 30 minutes will count as a ‘no-show’ and full payment will be charged.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children nor do we sell products or offer services knowingly to anyone under the consentual age as per the age limit set by the law of the country of origin.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
- We do not disclose your personal data to other organisations.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Some of the services we provide via this website –
- Complementary Therapies
- Energy Healing such as Reiki, EMF Balancing Technique®, Inverse Wave Therapy, etc
- Seminars & Training